View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

My feet do not get hot using the lotion. The lotion actually stops
burning and pain for me, but esp the swelling I get in my left ankle now.

The lotion will open up the blood flow if it is constricted.

I only apply it on the instep and ankle area, and a little in the arch. But I do not put it on the bottoms, where the skin is much thicker. The goal is to get the magnesium thru the skin into the tissues there where the nerves are mostly, and the veins and arteries.

Sally, try using it in the daytime, rather than at night...see if that makes a difference.

I also use it on the backs of my hands and inner wrist. It has taken down my swollen fingers considerably.

The CVS lotion had capsascin in it listed as the last ingredient.
That version of magnesium lotion tended to make my hands throb. But Morton's does not do that at all. The Morton's seems much much more effective too. It is becoming one the most USEFUL things for me at least...controlling my blood pressure with minimal drugs, and relaxing my muscles as well.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote