Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy2012 View Post
Hi sally!!!
I just got my very first bottle of the mortons mag lotion and I LOVE it. It really does help take the burn away for me. I know that does not answer your question but I wanted to share how much I am loving this new tool.

It seems very odd..maybe coincidence? Has it happened more than once?
I am glad that Morton's is working for you, Stacey. About time you had some relief, eh? Perhaps this will help fix whatever is causing your problem too, with time. I'd stay on an oral mag as well for a while so that the mag can get thru the blood to your toes all day long.

If you have a blood pressure cuff at home, I'd watch your blood pressure too, as it may go down like mine did, and you might be able to give up the HCTZ you take. I went from 3 strong drugs to one tiny dose of beta blocker, just with the magnesium lotion once a day!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Stacy2012 (05-08-2013)