View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So, as a woman, I don't think it would bother me if a man didn't have testicles as long as I didn't want to have children. You should just give her a heads-up before she ends up seeing you naked so it's not a surprise. It would probably be good to say it like it's no big deal like "By the way, I don't have any balls. It's no problem, though." or something like that instead of like it's something bad. They're not the most appealing part of the male anatomy, anyway.
If you're worried about having a small penis, there's a difference in if you mean it's 1.5 inches or just below average. Extremely small would be a turn-off, but smaller than average wouldn't be a big deal to a lot of women. Some women are really into size, but I think most aren't. Just be sure to pay a lot of attention and don't rely on just that one body part during sex and it should't matter.
I think if you have confidence in yourself, you shouldn't have any problems in dating. Some women might be put off, but they're not the women you want to date.
cloudsnapper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote