View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile Linda, friend of mine~

Linda,
I'm not a strong person. You are making me out, to be superwoman, and I am not. Most of the things that have happen, I had no control over. I just hope I am making right decisions now. I haven't told all of my story this summer. Some of my husbands family have almost disowned me and to this day won't have nothing to do with me. They didn't think I was making the right decisions and we got into it. I ask for forgiveness, but didn't get it. That is hard to live with. Even half of there own kids won't come around to them anymore. I would hate to be in their shoes someday, for I know what the Bible says about unforgivness. They will never be forgiven, not in this world or the one to come.

Friends have tried to get this stopped and it doesn't work. Even I would like to move far away, but I won't.

Thanks for your continued support. I do appreciate it. Sometimes I feel the things we have to go threw in life help make us to become the person God wants us to be. I am thinking of joining the Hospice group & helping others to deal with death. I still have healing to go threw, then I will know for sure. They have already told me I could help out.
Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote