View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdupshoulders View Post
Oh yes, I really don't think there's anyone that knows TOS more than him. He saw all kinds of compression both in relaxed and hands-up positions. He told me what my symptoms were before I told him. for example, no doc has been able to explain the leg pain/tingling/numbness that I have developed in the last couple months. He knew that it was there because of blood getting diverted away from my spinal canal and to my arm because of compressed arteries that weren't getting blood to my arm.

After the 1-1.5 hour MRI, we sat in his office for around 4 hours going over all of my images. I just wished that I had more pain medicine with me because I wasn't able to fully concentrate, ask questions, or enjoy the great man that he is because of how much pain I was in. I hope to talk to him on the phone in the next couple of days to ask my remaining questions.

The report hasn't been completed yet, he normally takes about two weeks to finish it. He said he spends the initial 4-5 hours with the patient, and then spends another 4-5 hours doing the dictation for the report later. I'm definitely going to post the report on here once it's done. I'll never go to any other radiologist for TOS again.
Thanks- I just have NTOS and Degenerative disk disease with Osteophytes and foraminal narrowing in my neck.do you think he would be able to tell where the pain is coming from? Is your insurance covering it all?
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote