Thread: Grief
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Steve, I know you know how much you are loved here, but each one of us even though we are friends without faces, is a true friend.

I don't have any love or caring from my siblings and really couldn't care less from the deceit and fraud they committed. So some of the deepest unconditional love and support is from the friends here .......like you!

My De would have been 35 tomorrow, she was born on Mother's Day. A blessed gift from God, gone from me. I put on the strong front, everyone tells me it gets better with time, the hurt of loss. I don't have the deep chest aching pain, but the emptiness of loss, wanting to hold her, be with here.

One day I will see here again, I have to be strong for my family keep them filled with love and memories. Pets love us so unconditionally, they are great to have.
I am glad you have him to love you. They have attitude like kids can have but do appreciate that we take care of them.

Your Dad had such a long blessed life with his family. Unfortunately your friend had thought the answer to his pain was by his hands. We are fighters here, reaching out to family, friends and our health care providers.
Venting helps, crying helps, our meds help because we can do that. Then we pull our boot straps up.

I think you sound lonely, it's hard to keep up a pace with 3-d friends, but here we can check in ith a good morning, what's up today, share a smile, or hug.
I love that, need it. Having the computer and forum is better then the neighbors over the fence chats that are too polite or too nosey.

Hugs
Di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-07-2013), Brokenfriend (05-08-2013), Mari (05-08-2013), mymorgy (05-08-2013), waves (05-08-2013)