View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pictures in Album

Hi guys,

Pop into my profile and check out images from two surgeries, the second one was the rib resection after the first surgery didn't solve anything.

Its one year since then and I haven't posted many results because my recovery has not been a great experience, but its more in line with work not looking after me very well and placing me in a high pressure, stressful area while I recuperated. (Gotta luv working for the government).

Now my head space is not a healthy one, I'm getting help for that, and my right lung has herniated into the surgery site and it is causing pressure on the second rib, causing pleura issues at the vertebrate. Essentially i have had pleurisy type pain and shortness of breath for a year, and I'm not enjoying life just at the moment.

I don't want to put others off having rib resections as required, my situation was two surgeries in the same place which has weakened the muscle walls. If you look at the images, I have a nice ten inch scar that now pops out quite a bit when i cough etc. (It looks like a small frog just below the clavicle) and i have to be wary when i want to laugh.

Will post properly later on my thread.

Cheers for now.
Blurto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nospam (05-08-2013)