View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 03:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Not sure if MS Active Source will let me in on their $10 co-pay plan due to the fact that I have Medicare. That's one of their stipulations....you can't have Medicaid/Medicare/ VA etc.
I do not carry Medicare Prescription Plan however. Just the A & B.

I will call back Blue Cross. I see online with the mail order pharmacy that we use, that they list the drug as a "Not Covered". Perhaps in the future they will.
Otherwise I can have my doc fill out an "exception form" and try and get them to re-consider.
It just frustrates me because they are making me go through red tape.

UPDATE! Just spoke to Blue Cross and Blue Shield 5 mins ago and its COVERED! They must have just changed it! Anyway, I will have to pay a little higher co-pay because its not in a "preferred group of drugs", and I have to make sure I buy it mail order only or I will have to pay 45%. WHEWWWWWWWWWWW!

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.

Last edited by karilann; 05-08-2013 at 04:01 PM.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-08-2013), bluenurse (05-10-2013), daisy.girl (05-14-2013), Natalie8 (05-09-2013), SallyC (05-08-2013)