View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New info

Yesterday I went to our county social services office and met with a social worker that reviewed his neuropsych report. First of all he said it was a poor job and that my husband was ripped off. Then he said, he has learning disabilities but is high functioning in mechanical skills/thinking. He said is very adaptable and smart. This leaves me to know that a lot of his behavior is personality as well. Thanks for your posts about your personal experiences of "moving on". I started a divorce support group two days ago (he doesn't know it) and it was just in time because this weekend he is going to our cabin (I can't afford to) by himself and said "you can go if you want to." Huh? I feel so abandoned and alone, but I know that I will recover. I have plenty of stuff at home to keep my busy and am going on Mem. Wknd., that's if we are still together. It's hard to ride 4 hours with him in the vehicle. He keeps most of his money and I struggle to get by on mine and I need a car repair. Going to the cabin is at least $250.00
My heart is heavy but I know I will never be happy with him.
takinxanax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-30-2015), eva5667faliure (05-12-2013), ginnie (05-08-2013), Mark56 (05-14-2013), mg neck prob (05-09-2013), PamelaJune (05-24-2014)