View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah, look into the Batson's Plexus.

Yes the MRI showed the compressions. I'll post or send you the report when it's complete. I was in too much pain during my visit with him to comprehend everything that he was saying.

I'm not sure if it will help the PT's much but I plan on sending everyone I work with a copy of the report as soon as it's done. (I also plan on sending a mass e-mail with the report to every doc that has misdiagnosed me in the past 2 years)

Dr. Collins thinks the reason I developed TOS is because I put on too much muscle for my small body frame. I'm currently 6' 170 pounds but when it first started I was a muscular 6' 210.

Did you see my response to you about deferred payment for medical treatments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma View Post
That's fascinating because I also have the leg symptoms on the same side as my TOS and often felt there could be a connection between them, but didn't know what it would be.

Does the MRI help show the specific areas of compression, such as scalene triangle, clavicle and pec minor? Did you get more details out of this on why/where you have compression? And if you did, would that help the PTs?
fdupshoulders is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote