View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[Hi Artic --yes surgery is to resolve mechanical issues--- but for high % of people like me also found HUGE pain relief as well. I had all 4 disc pressing spinal cord and there are many of us in this forum and prob alot more that dont post anymore. Because there out living there lives---who had great outcomes. Lee-- is right at least you know the risks but mainly any good spinal surgeon won't perform or even suggest this surgery unless its truly needed---its done mainly to avoid perm nerve damage. They can't or won't guarntee the level of pain relief but the stats are high of people who have achieved a good outcome with little --or no pain!! Your symptoms sound classic. I have no regrets of my surgery but I also had 3 consults and mine was not even a option. I had so many consults because Im single good career and new home and I was worried about my future. If you do need this surgery-- please dont fear it-- most of us are home within 24hrs ---for me recovery was so much easier --but i was in such mind numbing pain before surgery morphine wouldnt touch it. Again no regrets it gave me my life back . I wish you all the best!!!!!

Last edited by mg neck prob; 05-09-2013 at 03:31 PM.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote