View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Dr. Stoxen DC REPLY, HELP, SHOULD I USE HIM NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma View Post
Yeah, of the 90 mins, 30 of them were "uh, uh".

I would think so. In day to day life, you don't hold those positions for very long, and you only carry them as far as needed. In intentional stretching, people might hold a stretch for 30 seconds or longer, and they might consciously or unconsciously put a fair amount of force in the stretch, often using an arm to pull the body part further. That seems very different than ordinary usage, right?

I have not and would also love to hear from anyone that has. Also, if anyone is in the midwest, I hereby volunteer them to go get treated by Stoxen and report back the results.

Hi
Long story short (maybe).lol I have tos am scheduled for pre-op Mon should I cancel or postpone and go to Dr. Stoxen. I would have to borrow the money and he would treat me in 2-3 days or until the problem is resolved. I sent him a note on his, contacts on his site and he emailed me telling him to call before 12:00 pm midnight and I just made it by a few minutes. After I spoke to him I found his presentation you talk about. Have you or Chroma found anymore about him. My pain np told me to look up here for people who have seen him or know someone who has. Of course with surgery there is cutting vs. not w/Dr. S. He has sooo many accoulades (sp?), it almost looks like too many and it's hard to know what to do. Yet, if all of this is true is it better to go to him. After seeing him the key will be, no old habits to bring you back to where you stand now, he said when I spoke to him for an hour and a half. I'm desperate since the timing is so bad. I just saw the info here the other day and looked him up and now I don't know if I should call to postpose my pre-op and surgery and go to him first or forget him and go to my procedures. HELP HELP HELP! It is 2:30 on Fri on 5/10/13 before my pre-op on Monday 5/13/13 and surgery on 5/21/13. HEEEEELP!
irisheyesmilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote