View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisheyesmilin View Post
Hi
Long story short (maybe).lol I have tos am scheduled for pre-op Mon should I cancel or postpone and go to Dr. Stoxen. I would have to borrow the money and he would treat me in 2-3 days or until the problem is resolved. I sent him a note on his, contacts on his site and he emailed me telling him to call before 12:00 pm midnight and I just made it by a few minutes. After I spoke to him I found his presentation you talk about. Have you or Chroma found anymore about him. My pain np told me to look up here for people who have seen him or know someone who has. Of course with surgery there is cutting vs. not w/Dr. S. He has sooo many accoulades (sp?), it almost looks like too many and it's hard to know what to do. Yet, if all of this is true is it better to go to him. After seeing him the key will be, no old habits to bring you back to where you stand now, he said when I spoke to him for an hour and a half. I'm desperate since the timing is so bad. I just saw the info here the other day and looked him up and now I don't know if I should call to postpose my pre-op and surgery and go to him first or forget him and go to my procedures. HELP HELP HELP! It is 2:30 on Fri on 5/10/13 before my pre-op on Monday 5/13/13 and surgery on 5/21/13. HEEEEELP!
Sorry for all the stress your are going through.

I wish had some key breakthrough information for you, but I don't. I'm out in Cali and haven't worked up to trekking out to Chicago for a round of Stoxen's treatments.

His comments resonate very well with my situation. Through other hands-on providers and my own assessment, I know that I do indeed have tight scalenes, edema above the collar bone, etc. Therefore, if I ever get close to surgery, I will try Stoxen first.

If you feel the same way then try Stoxen first. If you don't, that's a harder call.

jkl626 has some good questions and points to consider.
chroma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (05-10-2013)