View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I never was able to get in early for the neuro..

Found out that I am his 1st MS patient and he's starting the MS clinic the day of my appt so that's the quickest I could b taken.

I was going to go to my PCP but he and his nurse don't like me since I've gotten them in trouble for talking about me in front of patients.

So I talked to the lady that schedules my neuro appt and she said if I think I am bad enough to go to ER.

I chose not to. My appt is finally on Tuesday

However, I have DEFINITELY been progressing since I wrote this post.

My walk is much worse. Speech still gets really messed up. I am now clenching my left hand and arm when these episodes happen (when first dx in '09 it was my right arm/hand that I would clench). My friend pointed out last night, when I am having one of these episodes my left eye gets really droopy and its like the left side of my face clenches up.

I've noticed when these episodes happen and I am walking, my legs start locking up, I've got the drunk lean going on, and for some reason I laugh when it's happening EVERYTIME.

It's far from funny and is quite embarrassing so I am assuming that's PBA?

On top of all that yuck, the spasticity in my back is out of control and nonstop (which is usually a big indicator for me of relapsing) and I could sleep for 3 days straight.

I've been keeping up on me vitamins tho

I'm afraid the new neuro is going to make me do a DMD.. I can see I am progressing, I am not okay with it, but I am also not okay with poisoning my body.

I don't wanna take that road again.

poopy, poopy ms.
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-11-2013), clarkstar (06-20-2013), SallyC (05-10-2013)