View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 04:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome, Englishmalc, and thanks to you and Rick. Here's yet another interesting article. However, I'm not sure I can process any more of these findings and discoveries, I'm telling you, I'm stressed out trying to keep up-to-date with all the dos and don'ts. AAAAGGGGHHHH!
We cannot eat proteins or grains because our Sinemet quits working, but then again I have to make sure that I don't end up malnourished (which I already am) and lose my teeth. Now it turns out that if we don't eat proteins (which we can't) we'll have a cortisol imbalance and wake up every 4 hours at night. Nobody has been able to explain how you can reconcile these contradictory requirements. Between the alpha-synuclein protein, the excess iron, the low copper (or was it low zinc?), the mercury, the timerosal, the lead, nickel and cadmium, I feel like I have a pack of dead batteries instead of a brain.

I don't mean to be impatient, but really...wouldn't it be better if they all stopped that endless hair-splitting and concentrated on finding a way to transplant stem cells without giving us tumors?
Teretxu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote