View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Your expert opinio/advice required

HI all!

5 weeks today I fell from my mountain bike, fell on my head/face and was unconscious for 10mins till ambulance arrived, Then was in/out of consciousness till hopsital where I was given a CT scan and all Normal.

The past few weeks I have been feeling "dreamy" like living a really realistice dream, not feeling myself at all, I went back to work at start of week 3, but lasted 2 days before breaking down and going home, the following week i made it a full week, but a day looking after my two kids (4 months and 4year) I went shopping with the family and had a break down again... so I continued to wake up not feeling myself, back into the dream...

Now I seem to be able to function normally or so it seems, but when doing things, it doesn; feel like it's how I would carry it out, like i'm on some sort of auto-pilot, and seem ok to others, but it doesn't feel real to me.

I don;t have the headaches, dizzyness, nausea or any other physical sysmptoms, but feel low and get frustrated easily, with some anger....

Just wanna be me again, for the sake of my wife and kids...

Help me. Any advice appreciated

Love and peace,

Dom x
DomRiddUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote