View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your replies...

I'm only going by what I was told... Don't remember a thing, and slept pretty much the first week...

I even made it through a kids birthday party today... Screaming kids and music and conversations left right and centre, was tired after it though...

I'm sorry for looking for a timeline... Docs originally said 2-6 weeks! I had a promising career and need to get back to work again and be here fully for my kids...

So I have none of the physical symptoms, possibly tinnitus... But having a few of emotional symptoms but these are getting better, but was in bed at 7:30 pm on a Saturday night lol...

Just been trying to rest as much as poss, sleep as much as poss, hard with a teething 4 month old... Napping on sofa etc... I'm having moments when I feel my old self but then it fades into my other reality...

Just want to be my old self again, realise now I had the perfect life... I was capable, and would throw my hand at anything and was very practical, feel useless... Even ironing a shirt, it doesn't feel like I'm doing it the way I would do it...

Is it still just concussion... Is it my mind playing tricks do I need to put it straight? I'm really trying to keep a positive mental attitude, especially when I see glimpses of me ;-)
DomRiddUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote