Thread: birth defects
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default anti-inflammatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospam View Post
Please share what you are taking. I am really worried about more scar tissue forming from inflammation.
this is the anti-inflammatory I take that helped me: AstaKrill with 12.0 Astaxathin.

I found astaxanthin by sheer luck, I just googled strongest natural anti-inflammatory. As we all know nsaids are really tough on the stomach. I couldn't take them.

Astaxanthin is what makes flamingo's pink in color. This stuff was my miracle. No more heat in my back , inflammation completely gone after about 7 days. was awsome. My dog has arthritis and he had hard time walking from old age. I gave some to wilson and he was much better too!

I just got lucky with that one. TOS also gave me RSD and I now have a pain syndrome. It started before surgery due to cervical rib damaging my nerves. This hurts very bad, but when I get correct diagnosis everything should get better....I HOPE ANYWAY....take care and hope this info helps someone.......The astakrill abolishes inflammation very dramatically. I wish I had found this before my surgeries as I had terrible inflammation after my surgeries were done.....THAT REALLY HURT

Anyway, hope this helps somebody.......good luck fellow toser's.
cheryl1593 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jkl626 (05-13-2013), nospam (05-12-2013), parbie (05-15-2013)