View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 05:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI Bob,

Thanks for your post here. I am similar to you 8 years ago Protein Power, 2 yrs later BTD 6 years later gluten intolerant- but before discovering GS, my blood sugar was on a roller coaster and has been up until yesterday just fine and stable.

Then yesterday without warning or symptoms it crashed while I was driving. In the ambulance the sugar, an hour after breakfast was 62. Reading these reports you have posted, has me thinking about fructose.

I am of the red meat eaters so I get plenty of protein, but I don't do well with a lot of fruit- never have, feel very awful with honey- which I always thought was a mold issue- but looking at the rest of the list, I am not good with any of the fruits on that list. I generally eat more veggies than fruit. But that morning I had some raisins and a piece of apple with my breakfast- it was handy and I was headed out the door

My liver on the other hand doesn't have healthy albumin or globulin levels and while all my other stats have improved, this one has actually gone down .1 every year for the past several years. It is well below normal.

I see the doc on Tuesday so welcome to the forum and thanks again for your post.

Leslie
Swuzly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote