Thread: birth defects
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl1593 View Post
this is the anti-inflammatory I take that helped me: AstaKrill with 12.0 Astaxathin.

I found astaxanthin by sheer luck, I just googled strongest natural anti-inflammatory. As we all know nsaids are really tough on the stomach. I couldn't take them.

Astaxanthin is what makes flamingo's pink in color. This stuff was my miracle. No more heat in my back , inflammation completely gone after about 7 days. was awsome. My dog has arthritis and he had hard time walking from old age. I gave some to wilson and he was much better too!

I just got lucky with that one. TOS also gave me RSD and I now have a pain syndrome. It started before surgery due to cervical rib damaging my nerves. This hurts very bad, but when I get correct diagnosis everything should get better....I HOPE ANYWAY....take care and hope this info helps someone.......The astakrill abolishes inflammation very dramatically. I wish I had found this before my surgeries as I had terrible inflammation after my surgeries were done.....THAT REALLY HURT

Anyway, hope this helps somebody.......good luck fellow toser's.
How much did you take?
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote