View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Dom
Really feel for you, I have had the same experience also.
It does get better though, I am 10 1/2 months in now and if some one told me back then how long it was gonna take I would not of thought it possible.

I am also in the uk and my own doctor was clueless, luckily I saw a second doctor who is really understanding and patient and she diagnosed me 3 mounths later.
I had no scans but did pay privately for a neurologist appt. he said I was suffering from post trauma migrain with aura..

I suffered no headaches at all until 3 months in but fortunately they are now far and few between.

Reading your post; the bit where you got your 4 year old ready then drove to school, did some shopping etc, well hold up there !!!! even I would struggle with that right now, and I am nearly 90% sympton free.
I think maybe you are trying to do too much still, and carry on as if normal, well things are not quite normal yet but they will be if you just try and slow down a bit. Do you have friends and family that can help ?
I imangine with young children it must be very difficult for you to get lots of rest but I found things like yoga, reflexology really helpful, I did not like taking medication but found a change in diet also helped, no caffine, sugar etc, check out the vitamins thread above .

I wish you well, and hope things improve for you.

Cx
ninelives is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DomRiddUK (05-14-2013)