Thread: SCS New Implant
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had a St. Jude paddle placed in March of this year. I also had better coverage with the trial. Absolutely everyone I talk to says it takes many reprogrammings to get it right. I was told from the get go that I'd probably be seen at least monthly for the first year. It's frustrating, but I wouldn't give up on it now. Look at everything you went through so far.

My rep was super responsive and very sweet. He suddenly quit after I had my first post op programming. I was quite upset because I felt like he knew me and what I was looking for. The rep I have now is equally as nice and emails me back almost immediately, even if it's a night or weekend. He even get a new charger overnighted to me.

There should be several reps covering your area and I don't doubt that you can get assigned to a new one. When my rep's phone number wasn't working (because he quit and I didn't know) I called the number on the back of my ID card. They gave me the number to another local rep, who got me hooked up with the one who would be following me from then on out. If you're not happy with your rep I encourage you to call St Jude and explain the situation.
pg2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-13-2013), Mark56 (05-14-2013), Rrae (05-31-2013)