Thread: The itching!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question The itching!

So, I am not diagnosed yet but so far many things are pointing toward MS. Have 1 lesion on my brain MRI, non on the spinal MRI but many symptoms are there. I first saw the neurologist at the end of March and she advised me to come back in 3-4 months. I felt good for a couple of weeks then the cycle of symptoms started with a vengeance. So, I see her again in 2 weeks. I do not know what the plan of action is at that time, but I am hoping for some answers and a course of some treatment. Anything at this point has to be better than this.

Today tried to do a little gardening.. which apparently was a very bad idea. After 20 minutes my entire body felt like it was vibrating from all the spasms/twitching. This was several hours ago and I'm still not "right". I am also extremely itchy with that crawly feeling. It is to the point if I don't stop myself I would/do break the skin.

Does anybody have a good solution for the itchiness? Normal 'dry skin' solutions aren't helping. I had hopes that a cool shower, lotions, lighter clothes... something like that would help but it's not.
Juniebear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-15-2013)