View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestLady24 View Post
If I am not medicated enough I will sit on my couch all day and night and shake my legs over and over like a crazy person. My Doctors want to take a conservative approach to my neurapathy and have me take nothing to address the pain. I get very upset I call them barbaric. What is it? Do they not believe how painful this is?? Or do they just not have enough experience? Student Neurolgist, and My Primary Doctor. I have State ins. It wont be another 6 months before I get good ins through my soon to be husband. There are days I am fit to be tied. I have alot of days that the pain in not under control and I have heart palpatations most of the day cause my blood pressure is so high. I am already on Toperal XL a blood pressure medacine. I just dont know what to do.
It sounds as if you really need distractions and physical exercise. I had back surgery 2 years ago, and my legs were like rubber afterwards because my back was sooo weak. I discovered swimming. No pressure on back or legs and it worked my muscles and also provided cardio benefits. Your BP may be up due to to much stress. Swimming can be a good outlet for you. Is there a public pool around you??
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote