View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Partial seizures

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissleepy View Post
Ok for the past 4 years I have these what I call "episodes" where I will randomly get a sense of deja vue that is accompanied by a "nervous" stomach, flushing and increased heart rate. They last maybe 15-20 seconds and if I did not tell you it was happening you would never know as I can function normally the entire time. It will happen several times a day for a period of about a week and then I can go for weeks with nothing. They are physically and emotionally draining and after it happens I am anxious because I fear anouther will happen. I am tired of having these. The research I have done seems to suggest temporal lobe seizures. Anyubody else have these or something similar?
I was diagnosed with what my Neuro called partial seizures and said they can happen hundreds of times a day. I had to wear a 24 EEG thing (halter monitor?) but they found nothing remarkable. It was beyond frustrating, but don't get discouraged by those because they have to catch those on your bad days when your having those episodes... That's what I was told at least
amycompton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote