View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I read your post and I just wanted to offer my support to you. I am so sorry your dentists didn't really level with you. I don't know the things Bryanna does, but I trust what she is saying 100%. Maybe get any of the suspect teeth removed. I think I would rather gum my food, that go through what you have had to experience. I have had my RC teeth removed, as I have an auto immune condition. I didn't want to feel sick all the time. Best thing I could have done. I sure hope this resolves soon for you. Get well. ginnie
Hi Gennie,
Thank you so much for your kind words x I do want the remainder of the tooth gone and the infection to go, but im scared to have it removed incase my face collapses as the dentist used those words to me. I have no clue as to what the damage now is to my bone structure and if indeed this might be the case if it is totally removed. I just want to feel well again. I was wondering how I find out what damage has been done to my bone structure and who do i go to to find out the extent of what is really going on.

I hope you also will get better since you too have a auto immune disease, gentle hugs Gennie x
Jenmca42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (05-15-2013)