View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Progresive Concern

So I think some of you have seen the multiple posts I have posted in the past few weeks. I have some concerns that I may have the Progressive type of MS. MRI was cleaned and the Evoked Potential Test for vision was fine. I did have an issue with the right foot that came back slightly abnormal.

My current issues are fatigue, concentration/irritability, anxiety, mild vision distortion, and my right foot feels funny. It's not "foot drop" but it feels numb. I have noticed that my hands feel weak at times as well. I have MG but my doc is testing for MS with a lumbar puncture this Friday. I guess i am just concerned because from what I understand Progressive MS may not illuminate on an MRI and I may only have lesions on the spine. I'm very scared and I wish I could chaulk this up to anxiety but the symptoms are very real. My right foot went numb when I was playing kickball and it didin't return until I rested it an hour after the game. For the past two days my leg feels weird. I'll let my doc know, it's just been 4 weeks since the vision issues and they can't figure out why. Hoping and Praying
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (05-21-2013), SallyC (05-15-2013)