View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 04:20 PM
anon22217

anon22217

Thank you! I will definitely check out this book. I was thinking of maybe keeping a journal? Its hard to find my own triggers as my headaches seem chronic . Thanks again!

QUOTE=poetrymom;983786]Hi Blue,

What your doctors are telling you sounds really hopeful. I am nearing my 3 month mark of this journey and am feeling better --but it's so tricky trying to figure out what to do and what not to do.

I did drive on the highway today! Whoo hoo! I didn't drive alone though and I was ready to stop if I felt overwhelmed or --- tired, or like I couldn't do it. My husband and I did go into a store too with the glaring fluoresenct lights -and I had on my sunglasses, but shopping was all right. Even so, I can tell when the colors are becoming too bright and I need to get out of there and do something else.

So, I hope you can find ways of doing some relaxing things and building yourself up with all of that relaxation and then trying it out to see what you can do -- but do that gently.

OK I am going to stop because I don't even know if I make sense.

BTW, I am reading the book Brain Lash -- very good book about mTbi etc. I highly recommend it as it might help you. You could order it from your library too.

all for now
pm[/QUOTE]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote