View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ber237 View Post
That's what I was afraid of. I think I've actually been having nerve involvement quite a bit longer than I've been having severe pain. I have a high tolerance and I practice yoga so I think that has let me get by longer than I should have. I appreciate your input.

Being fit will help you alot --Im very active too-- and always been --to be honest if u do have to go thru it for me the surgery part was not bad at all your home in 24hrs. Sore throat for a few days pain wise I was much better then prior to surgery. I work 10 hr days now and at night Im working on flipping a house . When i say it gave me my life back it really did --prior to surgery i was going parlyzed on the right side morphine wouldnt touch the pain. I think mine may have been caused from accident when I was young --after that I would get flare up a couple of times a yr but by 2010 it got so bad 2 month before surgery I never slept couldnt lay flat ---it became mind numbing. I wish you the best and let me know how the DR apt goes please.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ber237 (05-16-2013)