View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl1593 View Post
Whew, I got through most of the post. This is all I have to say. Sinus problems get better with a GOOD probiotic. Sinus problems are related to how much bacteria is in your gut....but give it time. It takes 4 weeks to cure this.

Then you have another problem. To me it sounds like RSD or sympathetic maintained pain syndrome. You can look that up.

I am a nurse with tos so I have been round the block couple of times.....I have sympathetic maintained pain syndrome which made me feel like I was just crazy...doctors treated me bad too....they just are ignorant and do not know about pain syndromes,,,...anyway,hope this helps...good luck
Hi there. I didn't read your story thoroughly, but what I could already see is that your case is complex. I strongly suggest going to Cleveland Clinic. I had very complex presentation of symptoms that nobody could really figure out in Montana. I got answers and treatment at Cleveland Clinic (the main one in Cleveland) and I have been very impressed with their excellent care. You need doctors that have seen a lot of weird, complex stuff. They have seen it all, and they coordinate your care with all of the necessary speciality depts. Good Luck!
marlalemons is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote