View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Joe

Keep on trucking and being independant. I wish you were in my neck of the woods, I know my son would have helped you at home.
Thank you for your concern about what happened to me with my own financial situation. I now get SS and SSDI. Not much, but enough to stay stable. No insurance on my home however, and that is a concern, considering where I live. That was what the trust was for, for taxes and insurances.
I hope you can get the help to decide how to handle your finances. Just be careful, and know that our system isn't always fair.
I understand about not having kids. My son chose not to as well, as I have multipal things wrong, and he already had thyroid cancer in his thirties. That was a tough choice for him too and he lost a real close person to him over it.
You made the right call not to pass down the genetics.

Sorry life is hard for you. It is for me too at times. I came here a few years ago in bad shape. I found alot of people willing to listen to me and help. Never left the site, these people are now friends.

What is the hardest issue for you regarding your life at home? Sure wish all this health stuff didn't happen to really good folks. Seems that life really does give lemons at times. Keep in touch. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote