View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 07:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Gosh, I hope you get your meds straightened out. I know how awful it is to have to wait! I hope you're not in too much pain.

I'm "ok." Besides the darn spine, the osteoarhritis decided to really hit me hard all of a sudden. Plus I seem to have bursitis in my shoulder. LOL In other words, I'm a big fat mess right now. LOL Good grief, my mother never told me that getting old would be THIS hard. LOL NUTS. And now my 17.5 lb cat (yes he's that big) decides he wants to walk on me -- as if I'm not in enough pain. LOL If I could pick him up, I'd give him a toss. (not really, I love him to death)

Might as well laugh, right? Take care Deb, and keep me posted, will you? I'd really like to know what happens when you see the pa! Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote