View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsscrub View Post
I hope you don't mind me posting here--I haven't been diagnosed with MS, but my symptoms are most like it.

Anyway--

For the itching-is it potentially all the time? (or most of it) Is there anything I can use besides benedryl? It's exhausting.

And the tremor-is it mostly an intention tremor? Or something else?

Thanks for the help. I might not know what's wrong with me, but I find this reassuring.
OMG...another person with this (not that I'm happy for you, lol)...my advice, keep your fingernails short. Other than that, you need to figure out what your triggers are. Mine started with tingling/itchiness around left side of face, ear, across left cheek bone & my nose & on left shoulder blade. It has eased somewhat, after trying Neurontin (I couldn't continue with it-I have weird reactions to some meds-genetic).

As for the tremor...does it happen all the time or just when you hold something? When leaning against something? They are positional tremors if so. Always good to check with a doctor on this kind of thing.

I hope you find either a med that helps or some natural rememdy. Keep at it & good luck!
"Thanks for this!" says:
wingsscrub (05-18-2013)