View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 09:11 PM
----

10 yr Member
----

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AynaDee View Post
Hey lilmama, I dont mind you asking at all, im 25 and dx at 21. I feel much older on my insides.

And big oops on my part... Not ekg, eeg. That will be the following day of my sleep study. I hope so much they can figure it out. I am pretty sure theyre seizures, even before the doc said thats what he thinks they are.

Unfortunately, my first and only mri was only of the neck and brain. But at least ill have those two to compare.

Mri sleep study and eeg have been scheduled for the first week of june. Im excited, mainly because I will have evidence for social security that im in crap shape for your average 25 year old.

I miss work. I wish I could go back, even for 1 day a week. I know itll be bad news bears if I try tho (prolly lose my balance and smack my head off a stainless steel table) so I try not to entertain that idea.

And driving!! Oh how I miss hopppin in the car to drive myself to the store..

You know, I wonder frequently, why the people that are lazy and dont want to pay their way through life arent the ones with ms. dont get me wrong, I wouldnt wish this disease upon anyone. But there are so many lazy people out there! I like being productive, I love accomplishing things! So why did I have to end up with this disease? I guess thats why they say life isnt fair..

When I was 25 I was helping my friends at the races, crawling under race cars, working the grind and doing yard work without breaking a sweat. At 25 you aren't even driving? I got a few more years up the ladder before it hit me, so I guess I am lucky.

I'm just so amazed at the range of age and the hardness it hits people... I've seen 35 year olds in power chairs, 52 year olds with MS for years and still walking fairly good...not good good, but they were walking.

I saw this 18 year old on youtbe wher eshe was cheerleading the night before and then the day after, she was in the hospital totally paralyzed with accute, sudden MS or something.

I feel lucky to have only mild symptoms as of now. MS hasn't hit me as hard as you.

I hope you feel better.
EricP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (05-19-2013), GladysD (05-22-2013), SallyC (05-18-2013), tkrik (05-22-2013)