View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 03:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I was just diagnosed with essential tremor..then.Parkinson s and then he went back to essential tremor (pardon the typos..tremors don't help lol) mi had onset at 22 and it started in my right hand amd over the yeats (I'm 29 now) it moved to both hands but mg right hand clearlg shakes more than my right. my neuro gave me a 2 day treatmengt of 1000mg/day tthru an iv of solu-medrol to 'see what it would do' which was nothing. so he prescribed me propanolo but told me in mg case that ill be lucky if my tremors go away even '40%'. At my first appt, i only knew Parkinson. was on my moms side with my great aunt. by my second appt id learnned that mg bio grandpa/uncle/his son and then another second cousin all had/have parkinsons. yours sounds diffefent than anything I've experienved or researched of coming and going. Its so hard to explain to people that dont experience these tremors what its like for ghe unexpected ..I'm so thankful. i found this site!! Again, sordy coe fhe typos..i shouldn't be doinv this crom my phone..its even more of a challenge. lol
Llafree136 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote