View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Hi Kim,

My RSD is a lot like yours. I had a cyst removed from my wrist in Dec. 2010. I have constant pain and burning from my fingers to my shoulders then down the other side. My case is mild compared to many other sufferers. It doesn't sound like you are taking any meds for your pain. I take Cymbalta ( for the deep down in my bones pain) & Nortriptylne for the burning pain. For flare ups ( sounds like you had a nasty one ) I take Gabapentin & Tramadol. All of my symptoms started off slow and one at a time. Even on my worst days I know it's nothing compared to what most other sufferers feel. It has taken these past couple of years for my pain to continue to develop and spread. Talk to your Dr. about your constant pain and definitely about your flare up. I suggest working with your Dr. to find a Pain Management Dr. who is familiar with your diagnosis. Please don't ever feel like you are whining!!! Your pain is real and it has real side effects. I would be happy to answer any questions you have, or just lend an ear if you need to vent or "whine". Gentle hugs to you Corey
Clinton6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon6715 (05-20-2013)