Thread: Wonder #38
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 02:18 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder if goofy knows that I am glad that I make her laugh, even though I don't try...LOLOLOL

I wonder if goofy knows that the Mrs. and I are very looking forward to meeting her and family very soon???

I wonder if the Mrs. and I should start a musical group...we shall call ourselves...da Moi Mois and the Toi Tois
whacha think???????

I wonder that I am going to lose the luxury to post again soon for I have picked up two new clients...and that I am going to miss you folks for another while...

I wonder about odd things...

if woodchucks can't chuck wood and are actually groundhogs. Why aren't they called groundchucks?? And why can't they chuck wood? Is it because that when they do, they'd upchuck it??

I feel bad for Chuck, he really have to live it UP...

if 5 out of 7 dentists recommend Colgate vs Crest, and 3 outta 4 dentists recommend Crest vs. Colgate. Which one really is the winner??

If Mrs. Bach went Chopin at Payless Shoes, would Mr. Bach take back her Schu,mann (think Island talk)?

Why do we need to TEXT on our cell phones?? I don't get it...

what is exactly the RIGHT answer when one's wife asks "honey, is my (_!_) too big???"

I wonder that I am going to lose the luxury to post again soon for I have picked up two new clients...and that I am going to miss you folks for another while...

I outta here, take care all
((((hugs for the broom)))))
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote