View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default PCS Treatment. Seroquel?

I got my injury on 5/5/13, so just a few weeks ago, when I decided to try to skateboard. Ive had major headaches, vomiting, mood swings with unreasonable crying, and simply cant sleep. I will be in a conversation with someone then feel as if the volume and speed of everything around me went several notches up. I've been on Narco for headache, Soma for head tension and Phenergan for nausea/vomiting. My dr just prescribed Seroquel for sleep. Has anyone tried these meds? I took the Narco, Soma and Phenergan for a couple weeks but stopped because of how druggy I felt and tried Advil only which only tore my IBS stomach up even more. I wanted to see what symptoms were from the injury and what were caused by the meds. What treatments have been successful for y'all? What recommendations do yall have? Seroquel is most commonly used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, its very strong medicine and that makes me very nervous. I've read that psycho-meds are sometimes prescribed to treat PCS. Any tips or advice are welcomed.
Stewardess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote