View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbie View Post
Hi Irisheyesmilin,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Dr. Donahue. I am definitely considering him, trying to get a phone consult first but no I am not in NY anymore, I am now in California. I did not choose him last time because I was already scheduled with Dr. Annest by the time Dr. Donahue got back to me and he insisted I see him and I just did not want to change my mind again after I had finally come to a decision last time. Looking back, I do wish I had gone to see him and now he is probably in the top 3 of my list because of all the positive experiences I have read about him, because he is selective, and also because he is close to Toronto so it would be easy to fly home after surgery and fly back for any follow ups.
-Parbie
I can totally understand where you were in your decision making last time. However, if you do decide to see Dr. D you will be closer to Toronto and to family and friends. I am so sorry for your stress and hope soon you will be relieved of at least some of it. I try to think ahead sometimes. So, just think, this time next year things could be totally different. I send you lots of hugs and love and hope to hear from you soon.
Irisheyesmilin
irisheyesmilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
parbie (05-24-2013)