View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsscrub View Post
Oh. My. Goodness.

Do you guys have any tips on how to deal with the heat/humidity? I don't have AC at my house, it seems as though this will be the first spring/summer that I've been seriously "ill" (with whatever is wrong with me). Today is trying to do me in!

I appreciate all the help. I feel awful and don't want to complain too much. My family isn't too tolerant about the "it's hot" statement. Of course it's hot, they say. We have no AC, they say.

They can feel all their limbs, you know?

Just had to get that off my chest.
Just wondering if you have a Goodwill Store or some other second-hand store in the area? We also have St. Vinny's and something called a Re-Store...they sell items that people donate locally. You might be able to even call them, explain your situation & they may be able to help you locate & install an airconditioner. They usually have fans too. Good luck!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (05-22-2013), ginnie (05-21-2013), GladysD (05-21-2013), wingsscrub (05-20-2013)