Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes Lara we are having to travel to Brisbane to see a Neurologist and then a environmental dr so was wondering how chilly it was down that way. Will definitely wear and pack some warmer clothes incase we stay the night. It's even getting chilly in the morning and arvo's up our way. Brrrrr

I've been keeping a record of how his tics are in frequency, what exact tic etc since the start of this year and i also have some footage on my mobile phone of him ticcing that he didn't know i was taping.

He actually started at a new school 2 weeks before easter as we moved a bit out of town. It worked well as he had 2 friends there that he has known since he was 2! He is not in their class but he has coped well and his teacher has been great, She talked to the class to explain about why He makes noises and the kids have been good about it. He is doing really well at the moment with all the changes we have been implementing, clean eating, vitamins etc. Only motor tic is a light shoulder shrug and then his vocal tic. Neither are continuos all day thankfully and heres hoping it stays this mild if or even better improves more for him
logismum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (05-21-2013)