View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you. I'm going to start what I said cause I'm loosing hope. Since I have started seeing this neuro I have gotten so much worse. The ssep test and emg really flared me up and basically have been crying through the vicadin for the past two days.All the meds,pt,tests,other ideas like the shoe this neuro suggests has made me worse. I'm going to see after the results but feel I need to look for someone else unless this test show something and he has a direction no more guesses.This week my mom is calling the chicago place and sending my reports to other neuro here cause I can't live like this and barely can move. I will agree with Rose. Like I said I was flat lined in the er from such a low palse but a few days before my blood work was fine. I will say at that time I was destructive in my eating disorder but you would stil think blood work from being that malnurished and underweight would of showed something. I don't know what the answer is and that is what is frustrating. I guess finding docs that really dig deep and even if there is a 1 percent chance will go to that length.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote