View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default WHAT DR SHOULD I SEE?? Just a regular neurologist?

So my DR is out for the rest of the week.... What kind of DR do you suggest? I will just have to find one online, since shes out and cant refer me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewardess View Post
As far as I know there was not any noted bleeding, no fracture and no remarkable swelling of the brain. I couldn't scientifically prove it but in the air, I had so much pressure I felt it in my eyes - I think I had to have had some swelling. By the time my BF got to the airport I was sobbing, shaking, vomiting and totally freaked out. By the time I got the CT hours later, everything was normal except for the small contusion. I was lead to believe they are just a normal part of a concussion. My BF hit his head at work last week and went to ER. Nothing showed up but he kept telling me how bad he was hurting and how he was sinning etc. In a way, although it may sound horrible, he had a brief experience into what I've been feeling and that helped. He just thought I was being moody. I'm going to call my Dr and ask about the amitriptyline and something like Elivil in the morning. I hate taking narcotics. I would not be a good drug dealer at all.
Stewardess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote