View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy View Post
i hope you dont mind me just talking for a little bit.... this has hit to close to home. i lived in moore in a trailer park that was demolished by this tornado.....
I have several friends who has lost everything. i taught school in Moore for 11 years before Scott was born. I'm having a very hard time wrapping my head around all this....

the images you see on the news is nothing compared to seeing it up close. there are whole neighborhoods reduced to toothpick size piles.... They are still looking for survivors.

i went this morning to check on my moms house as Scott is in Tennessee and wans't there, and you have to drive right through the worse hit area. i cried the whole way there and the whole way back....

i dont have the words to describe my feelings right now. I wish there was something i could do to help, but for now all we can do is pray. as i'm typing this there is another storm headed for this exact same area.... no tornadoes but a lot of rain. sigh...

I can't even fathom the magnitude of that tornado...that should be plural.
I'm so sorry Goofy....and I wouldn't sleep a wink.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (05-24-2013), barbo (05-21-2013), FeelinGoofy (05-21-2013), ginnie (05-21-2013), Lara (05-21-2013)