Thread: Symptom Table?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It was similar to that one, but it wasn' that one, I don't think, I remember it as organized a bit differently so it was more of a chart than a listing in table form like that. I could be wrong, but I think there was another one.

The web pages have good info, but no doctor I've ever seen will read that much or sort through it. Plus, my TOS is not from any of the ordinary or typical sources or causes, so a lot of what pages like that say do not apply (significant accident trauma-break-lack of healing-surgery-scarring messed up a perfectly good completely TOS free shoulder), is why I'd like to be able to hand over the table of symptoms with mine checked off, free of preconceived and irrelevant information about faulty anatomy, over exercise/use, etc. Based on statistics and usuals, they get it all wrong with me ("95% of all TOS is neurogenic, therefore you do NOT have vascular....", no kidding, recent doc quoted all the stats and 'diagnosed' me without letting me say a word or laying a finger on any part of me...chose not to read reports from Yale, Columbia, Mass Gen, NYU...)

sigh. not striving for getting something done, just want locals educated enough that if I do end up in the ER, they don't kill me from ignorance and stupidity.
winic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote