View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlco View Post
I have a question about these cysts,are the the same,perineural and tarlov?I recently had a mri and a 3mm perineural cyst was found in c6-and c7,on the right.The doctor said results were normal,are these cysts "NORMAL" cuz 90% of my pain,which is burning and radiating,is on my right side,The neuro doctor said pain was not from cyst,but i think it is,does anyone have a perineural cyst in the neck that caused pain?any info would help,my life is ruined from my neck pain.thank you
This is similar to my situation. Two years ago I was diagnosed with having a perineural cyst between c6 and c7. I was given physical therapy and placed on a neck stretcher. Almost immediately the chronic pain in my lower back, weakness in hands, and constant stiff shoulders went completely away. This was so amazing because I had suffered for 15 years with Chronic lower back pain and was told it was fibromyalgia. I have had 6 foot surgeries as the plantar facias were always tight in both feet. So for years no bare footing, heels, sandals and always had to have orthotics in my shoes. The symptoms stayed gone for near three months before they came back just as quickly as they disappeared.
I know that all my chronic pain in back is a result of this cyst. I also know that it can be cured......I was for a time. I will be going back to Dr. Next week cause I can't live with this anymore. I fear he will think it is all in my head but, I know better.
Hope you get help...
Junebug6567 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote