View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 01:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've had this problem my whole life.When I was a kid my parents took me to my pediatrician many times looking for a way to help me and he always said the same thing "I've seen this before,there is nothing that can be done,hopefully he will outgrow it".By the time I grew up I realized that some sort of covering would help and went looking online to see if something existed.I found that products were made to help with this problem.One is called the Manhood,another is the Senslip.I decided they weren't for me and continued searching for a better solution something I didn't have to think about or remove/replace all the time.I found out about a procedure called foreskin restoration and decided to give it a try.It wasn't easy but after 2 years of restoring I had a covering that kept me comfortable 90% of the time.Every once in awhile just the tip of my penis will still rub on my clothing and cause some pain so I have decided to restore until this problem is permanently fixed.The sensitive circumcision scar area is also fully covered by the new skin.
Shingebis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Straw1BerryVag (07-25-2013)