View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AynaDee View Post
I wish there was an 'off' button for ms and a 'resume to normal' button for us. I cant remember the last day where I forgot I had ms because I had no symptoms.. Its been years. I still put a smile on my face and understand I could always be worse so I am Very grateful for that
I wish there was a "System Restore" function for my brain. Now that would be handy. I'm not sure when I would restore back to but I know I was doing okay in 2002. I still had symptoms but it was only the hug and it wasn't happening near as much as what I experience now. I didn't know what it was at the time and it only get really bad, like miss work for a few days bad, about once or twice a year since 1996. My tremors weren't as bad then either and I don't remember having spasticity, just occasional muscle tightness. MS was not even in the picture. I was healthy and full of energy then. In hindsight, I've had symptoms of MS since I was 16 but they were very infrequent, like years apart. So, yeah "System Restore" would be a good option to have.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GladysD (05-22-2013)