View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Geno ~ I'm SO glad to hear you still have some relief from the procedure! That's great and lets hope it continues for a good long time. It's great to hear good news once in awhile.

Well, NOT having the fusion can be done. No one would lay a hand on me due to previous surgeries, and also due to osteoporosis. So I was left high & dry. I went to 3 different heads of Neurology at 3 LARGE hospitals here in Michigan, and nope - they wouldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, I was glad -- but I was kinda hoping for some kind of relief too. LOL

I hope YOU don't have to have fusion - and I hope YOU get 3 opinions from different surgeons! Don't take one surgeons opinion, that's for sure.

Again, thanks Geno for coming back and letting us know how you're doing! We REALLY appreciate this -- you've helped a LOT of people by doing this! God bless and please take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote