View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help In need of guidance...

Hi all,
My names Is Cody and I joined this site in search of some guidance from others who have or who are experiencing PCS.
8 long months ago I was in a head on collision as a passenger in the front seat. Both cars going at about 50km/h. So pretty heavy as you can imagine.

I am seeking some sort of help to cope with my overwhelming stress, anger, and fatigue. In terms of pain (I don't even know where to begin) most days I am overwhelmingly cloudy in the head and have pain around my eyes. I experience an abundance of fatigue daily.

I feel like this is never going to end :|

I am currently still practicing meditation to deal with my stress.
Is it bad to over sleep with PCS??? Sorry for so many questions at once I am just very anxious to hear what everyone has to say.

A couple other things I should note, is that I am super irritable. I am taking Vitamins C, omega3, and over the counter tyenol for headache pain.

I guess the biggest thing Im wanting to know is: When your PCS symptoms come to an end, is it like the flick of a switch and they're gone.. Or a slow gradual slope to recovery? (im guessing #2) Also. At the tail end of recovery, did anything change in terms of symptoms??
RoscoBC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote